Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blog 4 Trip to Museum

A couple of days ago I took a trip to the Americnan Museum of Natural History.This was actually my third time being there(and hpoefully my last time being there).Out of all the three times I was there this time was actaully the most interesting one of them all because the first time I went there I was in the fifth grade.It was alot easier for me because I took the school bus with my class and we all had to stick together with the class.And we had the instructor there who showed us everthing we had to look at.The second time I was there I was actually on my own I had to be there because the teacher send me to do an assignment to earn one credit for science for I can graduate.At that time most of the thing were under renovation so it was not easy to explore.But the third time I want it was pretty much the same because the teacher split us up.The American museum of natural history had alot of interesting things,but the thing I aways liked the most was the evolution of human you know from apes to humans..........I'm just kidding I really do like the American Museum of Natural History and I hope its actually not the very last time I ever go there.

No comments: