Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blog 5 lets go Green

Hey guys the World(Earth)has been around for more than one billions years and many people(myself)included wants to keep the earth around for another one billion years so lets begain.Well its funny becuase I acually have no idea how to start saving the earth.First I thought Al Gores documentoryabout Global Warming destroying the earth tought me alot but after that over the yeras alot of dozens and dozens of scientists stated that they completely do not agree with Al Gores theorys,so I am stuck now.I guess one way of saving the world would be like my teacher doctor Smith said and start using lease and lease paper,thats why we do not use any paper at all in our classInstead we then use computers.But on second thought I'm not sure if that is a good thing because we then must use technology more and more and I am not really ready for all that.You know I know this might sound sillybut I think a perfect way to find out how we can all save the planet is if we all start watching reruns of the old cartoon ''Captain Planet and the Planeteers''.In fact there actaully give it every morning at six 'o' clock on channel 109.I am not really sure if humans are really capable of saving the Earth because I do not think most people in the world really cares about the future or the fate of the world.

1 comment:

C. Jason Smith said...

You have to start somewhere, right?