Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Blog 10

Well OK,I honestly have no idea what exactly is this Blog Blog 10 about.But I think it has something to do with the movie film Platoon starring Charlie Sheen so I guess that is what I am going to write about.The film Platoon is focused on the 1970's Vietnam war which by the way we did not win I hope one day we can have a rematch.The movie was very difficult to understand but in the end of the film they all start shooting on each other,and then Charlie Sheen trys to explain why they lost the war saying that they fought each other instead of the enemies.Many people today still don't believe that theory but that film was directed by Oliver Stone and he was there in the War so I belivev him.I guess we can all learn a lesson from that film which is when you go to war make sure you fight the enemie instead of each other.

No comments: