Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog 7

It is has been a while since I last posted the lets go green comment.So let me give so an upgrade on what I have been doing to save the planet earth.No wait I mean let me give you an update on what I am doing to save the planet earth.Well guys like I have said before the world has been around for more then 1 billion years and many poeple myself included wants to keep it around for another 1 billion years.Well obvoiusly the first thing you can do is to actually care about the planet earth if you want to save it.One thing you can do is stop polluting things and places like the ocean and remember start watching Captain Plannet and the planteers every day a 6 '0' clock eastern time in the morning for guidence.Good luck people of earth and remember what Captan Planet use to say...............the power is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: