Thursday, May 1, 2008

Blog 6

A couple of days ago me and my class went on a trip to the New York Public library.This trip was actually very weird at the same time it was very very interesting.The reason I found this trip weird is because we actaully did not see any books in the New York public library.All we saw was old materials closed in a display case.But over all I think the trip was Okay or another word for it would be OK.The reason why we did not see any books at all is because we actaully had to order it in then give them the number end then when they find the book then they will send it to us by calling our number.I actually regret leaving immediatley after the trip ended and the teacher released us becuase I really wanted to see the books they had.Will I have learned my listen next time I go to the place (if I ever go back) I will began to explore the place.

No comments: